Medical insurance for your foreign visitors
The Incoming insurance is suitable for:
- Foreign visitors
- Danish nationals residing outside Denmark who are visiting Denmark, Schengen countries, Greenland or the Faroe Island.
Policy certificate, for visa application
In order to apply for a visa to a Schengen country it is often required that you have a valid health insurance. The Incoming Insurance is a valid insurance for visa application.
Note! If you buy Incoming Insurance on our website and pay by card we will send the policy certificate directly to your e-mailadress in connection with the purchase.
What does the insurance cover?
|Examples of insurance covers:||Incoming Insurance|
We cover necessary medical expenses if your guest becomes ill or is in an accident with up to DKK 250,000 (EUR 33,500 Euro)
|Acute dental treatment|
We cover treatment by dentist if your guest damages his or her teeth during their stay.
|Physiotherapy, chiropractor etc. |
We cover reasonable and necessary expenses for treatment by physiotherapist, chiropractor, zone therapist or acupuncturist with up to DKK 10.000.
We cover repatriation to your guest's domicile/hopital in country of domicile in case of acute illness or injury that requires repatriation.
We cover if your guest incur compensation liability for bodily injury or damage to property subject to Danish Law.
Who can take out the insurance?
The person taking out the insurance must be at least 18 years old and be a permanent resident of the Nordic Countries, the Faroe Island or Greenland for the intire duration of the insurance period. The insurance applies to the persons listed in the insurance policy. Any persons irrespective of nationality can be insured, but persons who have reached the age of 70 or do so during the journey cannot be insured.
Where does the Incoming Insurance provide cover?
The Incoming Insurance covers within the Schengen countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland), Greenland and the Faroe Island.
Important to know about the Incoming Insurance:
- The insurance must be purchased no later than one week after arrival to your destination.
- The person taking out the insurance must be at least 18 years old and be a permanent resident of the Nordic Countries, the Faroe Island or Greenland for the intire duration of the insurance period.
- The insurance does not provide cover in the insured's country of domicile.
- Persons who have reached the age of 70 or during the journey reaches the age of 70 cannot be insured.
- The Incoming Insurance covers a period ranging from 1 day to 12 months.