What should I do if I need another person to handle my claim on my behalf?

If another person needs to handle your claim on your behalf, you need to fill out a power of attorney. The person with the power of attorney is allowed to take care of all correspondance regarding your case at Europæiske ERV. You need to fill out the power of attorney, sign it and e-mail or mail it to Europæiske ERV. You can find the power of attorney below.